vineri, 23 octombrie 2009

Ewan McGregor despre ‚I love you Phillip Morris’

Publicat de FLORIN la 12:14

Într-un interviu pentru L:A: Times, starul din ‚Amelia’ a vorbit şi despre mult-aşteptatul film ‚I love you Philip Morris’, care dacă vă întrebaţi când se lansează se pare că februarie 2010 este data finală.

Iată ce a declarat acesta :

„It seemed to go down very well there at Sundance. It's a love story, an escape movie and a comedy, all about this man who goes to incredible lengths to be with the man he loves. I like it because it's a gay film, which is to say it's a film about two men in love, and I think that's an important element of it. But it's not a film about them being gay. They just happen to be gay. I also got to French kiss Jim Carrey a lot, and I quite like that too.”


Interviu complet aici.

Credit foto


Citeşte şi:
Un sărut aşteptat : Ewan McGregor şi Jim Carrey în 'I love you Phillip Morris'
'I love you Phillip Morris' trailer
The Birdcage / Cabaret în familie (1996)

0 comentarii on "Ewan McGregor despre ‚I love you Phillip Morris’"

 

gay in romania Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez